Dear prospective parent,
You can use this page to check the number you have received on the public lottery.
What you need
- The first requirement is that you have submitted an application during any of the current year's application periods. (See here for instructions)
- Email address of one of the parents that you used on the application form
- Add [email protected] to your address book to ensure the delivery of the email.
What to expect
- An email from [email protected]
- The email will say the name(s) of the students, your name, and the number the child received on the lottery
Please be aware that the lottery just gives you a number on the waiting list. Once the school determines how many positions will open, you will be contacted by the school.
Please call the office to get your lottery number @ 305-279-6572